Novigo OÜ was founded with the aim of developing innovative environmentally friendly materials.
One of the major branches of Novigo OÜ is devoted to the development and manufacturing of plant growth media. Our products are intended for both professional horticulture and amateur gardening.
- We have developed our granules in collaboration with Estonian University of Life Sciences, University of Tartu Institute of Chemistry and AS Sagro.
- Estonian University of Life Sciences – tested how adding the granules affects plant growth in various substrates.
- University of Tartu Institute of Chemistry – determined the concentrations of residual amounts of input substances, heavy metals and carcinogenic compounds in the material’s manufacturing process were determined.
- Estonian Environmental Research Center – carried out various tests on the material’s environmental impact
- AS Sagro –tested the granules as a possible greenhouse plant growth medium for cucumbers.
- Tallinn Botanic Garden – tested the effects of the granules on plant life in excessively moist conditions
- Patent no EE05803B1 has been issued for the “Novigo” plant growth medium in the Republic of Estonia.
- International patent application no. PCT/IB2016/057070 is pending.